An easy, flexible way to add a shimmering effect to any view in an Android app.
1 open issues.
- Skylarkify shimmer build defs.Summary: https://our.intern.facebook.com/intern/wiki/Buck/python-to-skylark/Reviewed By: adamjernstDifferential Revision: D8508002fbshipit-source-id: c38839ed40899fcf76f05f14b3fc062c39bb9fff, Facebook Github Bot
- Add contribution guidelinesSummary: Helps people contributeReviewed By: sriramramaniDifferential Revision: D8463548fbshipit-source-id: b791b4bd2a8ef5f1b1618cf879cb0ff37015f612, Facebook Github Bot
- Explicitly mark all Skylark incompatible build files.Summary:This is in order to enable Skylark parser for all build filesby default to prevent future regressions. All of the marked build fileswill have to be fixed in order to complete Skylark migration.https://our.intern.facebook.com/intern/wiki/Dex/buck/python-to-skylark/Reviewed By: philipjameson, grzmielDifferential Revision: D8474993fbshipit-source-id: 0e7bca08297b0ba6d7345ac043dd0a4c673a0222, Facebook Github Bot
- Properly null check shimmer instance in drawableSummary: This is actually a nullable field, so we need proper null checksReviewed By: sjkirbyDifferential Revision: D8267578fbshipit-source-id: 04ccf784a41a5b27e1c30f79a0a31a4887fa618e, Facebook Github Bot
- Abstract draw code into ShimmerDrawableSummary: This moves all of the draw code into a reusable `Drawable`. Using the `Drawable` directly requires a little more manual work, but now you should be able to use the same Shimmer API for rendering a placeholder for an image, for example.Differential Revision: D8195444fbshipit-source-id: ef6d2cbc3d5256462768b7994a6753939d7f263d, Facebook Github Bot