An easy, flexible way to add a shimmering effect to any view in an Android app.
2 open issues.
- Prepare next development versionSummary: 0.4.0 should be nextReviewed By: sjkirbyDifferential Revision: D9123214fbshipit-source-id: 2ec58452e7ee229ffb36a9926bf0508fbdd96af7, Facebook Github Bot
- 0.3.0Summary: New releaseReviewed By: sjkirbyDifferential Revision: D9123213fbshipit-source-id: 95968d14085cca1d741bfe8928c8e5f4372078ff, Facebook Github Bot
- Ensure the shader exists before attempting to drawSummary: The shader doesnt necessarily exist when drawing the drawable, so we add a check for thatDifferential Revision: D8789279fbshipit-source-id: f8393d1d3022d4268a37f13318e7c73f52b351af, Facebook Github Bot
- Use matrix transformations to draw the shimmer instead of rotating a drawn rectSummary: Instead of trying to compute the correct size of the shimmer draw rect by an incorrect heuristic, we instead apply a matrix transformation to the shader. This means we dont have to calculate a specially sized draw rect to ensure we cover the entire view, but it does mean that we need to enlongate the translation distance by the opposite dimension of the right triangle that is formed with the shimer's tilt and the non primary axis.Reviewed By: sjkirbyDifferential Revision: D8729182fbshipit-source-id: eb8d948a9006a6193713113013fb8d82a94af3a8, Facebook Github Bot
- Fix tilt angle in sample app for top-down sweepSummary: We set the direction from top to bottom but kept the default nonzero tilt, we need to explicitly specify 0 tilt hereReviewed By: sjkirbyDifferential Revision: D8729181fbshipit-source-id: 65675b8f45573eb9d080eb60f975c794f1b4f299, Facebook Github Bot